ECG Digital Machine Price in BD
The price of the digital electrocardiograph on the BD recorder usually displays your heart rate and electrical activity on a chart, which can be viewed electronically or printed on paper. Seek medical attention after the examination. The general purpose of implementing a price digital electrocardiograph in BD is to obtain information about the electrical function of the heart. The medical uses of this information are diverse and usually need to be combined with structural knowledge.
Some indications for performing ECG are The price of a BD digital ECG machine Chest pain or suspected myocardial infarction (heart attack), such as ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) or ST myocardial infarction without ST elevation (STEMI). Shortness of breath and other symptoms. Breathing, heart murmurs, fainting, seizures, abnormal turns or arrhythmias, including feeling sorry for new friends or monitoring known arrhythmia monitoring drugs (eg, drug-induced QT prolongation, digoxin toxicity) and overdose treatment (eg, Tricyclic drugs) overdose)Electrolyte imbalance, such as hyperkalemia.
Perioperative monitoring, including any form of anesthesia (eg controlled anesthesia, general anesthesia). The price of BD digital ECG equipment includes preoperative evaluation, intraoperative and postoperative monitoring (heart stability). Clinical electrophysiology of the heart, where a catheter is inserted through the femoral vein and there may be multiple electrodes along its length to record the direction of electrical activity in the heart.
The cost of the BD digital electrocardiograph can be recorded as intermittent short recording or continuous ECG monitoring. Continuous monitoring is used for critically ill patients, patients under general anesthesia, and patients with rare arrhythmias that are unlikely to be seen on a traditional 10-second ECG. Holter monitors, internal and external defibrillators and pacemakers, and/or biological telemetry can be used for continuous monitoring.
- Real-time and continuously record the clear and accurate ECG waveform and annotation character(including lead mark, sensitivity, paper speed, and filter state, etc.).
- Full-digital filter design, anti-baseline drift, AC and EMG interference.
- Adjust the baseline automatically, optimize the print setting, and optional rhythm leads.
- In AUTO mode, finish recording by pressing the button once, which improves work efficiency.
- Adopt digital signal processing technology and get high-quality ECG waveform via power frequency filter, baseline filter, and EMG filter of ECG signal.
- The functions of auto-measurement, auto-analysis, and auto-diagnosis for routine ECG parameters, which reduce the doctor’s burden and improves work efficiency.
- Sync collection for 12-lead ECG, multiply printing formats, including 2×6+1(rhythm lead), 2×6, 3×4, 3×4+1(rhythm lead), 4×3, 4×3+1(rhythm lead), 6×2, 6×2+1(rhythm lead), rhythm 2, rhythm 3, rhythm 4, rhythm 5, rhythm 6, rhythm 7, channel record, etc.
- Display of 3/6/12-lead ECG, “Leadoff” and “Lack of paper” on one screen, and with ECG DEMO mode. Auto-check and auto-analysis for ECG parameters, ECG waveform can be recorded manually or automatically. And patient information can be stored by case database.
- Time print can be set to every 1/2/3/5/10/20/30/60 minute.
- The print setting, including “Print and save”(print waveform and save case), “Print no save”(only print waveform but not save case), “Save no print”(only save case but not print waveform).
- AC/DC, built-in rechargeable lithium battery and auto-protection circuit, and automatic power off when there is no operation in the appointed time.
- Store more than 1000 cases, convenient for case review and statistics.
- Multi-language(Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Turkish, Polish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Kazakstan, Russian and Ukrainian) interface and report.